Indice del forum

Power Rangers Italia il primo forum italiano dedicato ai POWER RANGERS www.powerrangersitalia.has.it

La primissima community italiana dedicata ai Power Rangers

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas nmd womens
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> >>> REGOLAMENTO & COMUNICAZIONI
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
GavinWhitman

EtÓ: 31

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 06, 2018 7:41 am    Oggetto:  adidas nmd womens
Descrizione:

2012 will no doubt be remembered ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
as the year the Nike Air Foamposite One was really let out of the cage, something we can credit mostly to the ground breaking graphic print Galaxy and ParaNorman pairs. And while there is no doubt a certain sector of sneakerheads asking for more of these printed looks lets keep in mind that the Nike Air Foamposite One can push things pretty far just off the strength of a single strong color. In this Black Friday release that color is pearlized pink (or polarized pink depending on the source but we ll have to wait for official confirmation on that), marking off the all around brightest pair for the year since the Electrolime dropped. Hit the jump with us for the latest photos of the pinked out Nike Air Foamposite One and let us know if you ll be adding these to your rotation.

Lunar cushioning has been one of the key innovations driving Nike performance over the past four-plus years, but the rise of models like the LunarGlide and even the new Hyperdunk have taken some attention away from the original showpiece for this space-age tech. Today we see
the Lunar OG series updated with one of the Hyperdunk+ s key features, as the Nike LunaRacer+ 3 makes its first appearance with Dynamic Fit Flywire cables criss-crossing the FlyKnit-ish breathable upper. As we can see with this first example, the design is built for comfort and breathability but can still break necks with high-contrast colorups, and more photos are waiting just on the other side
of this jump.

While the Nike Air Force 1 s 30th birthday has of course been endlessly celebrated via the XXX premium pairs that keep on coming, the NIKE iD avenue has also been exercised to a pretty big extent. Every couple of months a new option has popped up, allowing you to recreate classic colorways of the past or crank out your own brand new style. The latest comes in the form of the reflective coating, one whose previews promised an ultra glow look given the right lighting. Of course they re not always so flashy, as you can see in these completed sample pairs the silhouettes can lean on the colors if need be to turn heads. Click through to check out how the Nike Air Force 1 iD looks as a
finished product with the reflective look and let us know if you ll be cooking up a pair.

Nike Sportswear just showed us how adding Rave Pink to an Air Max 1 for women can remind us of a legendary collaboration even when it s not a direct connection, and there are plenty of hooks anywhere you look on this new pair of Nike WMNS Air Max 90s. Featuring an uncredited pink shade along the same lines as those AM1s, these add a golden sockliner to end up somewhere between 2010 s Air Max 90 ACG releases and the 2008 Trainer Dunk that d be a dead ringer were its neturals brown instead of grey. Check out more images of this October release after the jump, let us know if these are 1.5-up-worthy and pre-order yours today from Titolo.

The Nike SB Dunk Mid continues its caught in the weather palettes (and also continues to play the neutral role amongst its big and littler brothers), following up the tumultuous thunder colored pair with the midnight fog here. You ll notice that now that the sneaker has actually arrived it s got some small differences from that catalog preview, namely the previously speckled looking sole has been cleaned out for a more straightforward gum style set up. Click through with us to get all the angles on this clean Nike SB Dunk Mid and remember that these are starting to pop up now at accounts like Premier.

While Bill Bowerman s name might not ring out as loud as some other Nike big-wigs the co-founder is very much an icon in his own right, responsible for the initial handshake partnership with Phil Knight that got that footwear empire going in the first place. This two pair pack pays homage to the
deceased Bowerman, dipping the Tinker Hatfield designed Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium in a premium look that features Bill s initials across the back along with his football jersey number (coincidentally the 51 doubles as a marker for the year in which he won the Bill Hayward Amateur Athlete of the Year award). Both pairs will launch on September 21st, so click through with us to make up your mind on which you re copping and be advised that you can scoop up the Nike Air Trainer 1 Premium BB51 a little early from spots like Crooked Tongues.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 06, 2018 7:41 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> >>> REGOLAMENTO & COMUNICAZIONI Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: