Indice del forum

Power Rangers Italia il primo forum italiano dedicato ai POWER RANGERS www.powerrangersitalia.has.it

La primissima community italiana dedicata ai Power Rangers

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

air jordan nike
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> >>> Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Nathaniel Polly

usa
MessaggioInviato: Sab Feb 03, 2018 3:22 am    Oggetto:  air jordan nike
Descrizione:

With new technology, an updated design, and popular 
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
colorways like the  Bel-Air , this signature Chris Paul shoe is in the headlines again as its just landed online at NikeiD. With customizable options like your choice of three outsole for varying playing surfaces, a glow-in-the-dark upper or heel iD s, you re sure to enjoy the Jordan CP3.VII even more now. Get started by visiting NikeiD today!

The Kobe 8 Mambacurial was a big hit when it first hit the scene and luckily custom guru Mache Customs received a private order to create a Sequel to the ill pair of kicks. This custom pair was inspired by soccer sensation Cristiano Ronaldo s cleats, the Mericurial Vapors. The upper consists of a red, grey, yellow and a black strip on the mesh behind the Nike Swoosh that is a darker yellow with the same theme as the Vapor cleats. Grey takes over the midsole with a crispy white outsole underneath that holds the red Kobe signature on the black heel panel
that matches the black inner lining of the sneakers. The Mamba Meets Ronaldo design was a great idea by the customer and we appreciate Mache for letting us check it out before it ships off. Stick here to Sneakerfiles for more crazy custom heat from Mache Customs and much more!

Scheduled to release on October 26th will
be the arrival of the Zebra Nike Air Flightposite Exposed. Upon removing the infamous zipper from this classic basketball silhouette, the creative minds over at Nike are almost ready to unleash this eccentric, visually stimulating pair of kicks upon the sneaker masses. Will the design change and crazy colorway be enough to sway all of you sneakerheads into copping these? Check out another detailed look after the jump and be sure to let us know how you feel about this upcoming release in the comments section below.

If you have been feeling what you have been seeing from the Nike LeBron XI, then allow us to introduce you all to yet another new colorway
that has popped up on the sneaker scene. Sporting a slick black and gold color scheme, these kicks will also come fully equipped with some interesting aesthetic touches as well. Mainly with the lateral side Swoosh to which will come donning the same pattern as the recently released King s Pride version and the medial Swoosh which looks to have received a slight 3M reflective touch. Read on after the jump to check out a few more angles and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

Having last been seen on the sneaker scene back in 2010, it looks like the Nike Air Max Triax 94 will be back yet again in 2014. In marking the models 20th anniversary, all of you sneakerheads will indeed see a few new color options release throughout next year. While we aren t sure if any of the OG colorways will be coming back as well, we do have a look at what you can definitely expect to see in the not too distant future. Take a look at what s to come after the jump and be sure to stay tuned to SneakerFiles for more information.

As Nike continues to keep everyone on their toes, especially with the new What The Kobe s that we got a first look at this week, the Kobe 8 will get another favorable colorway with the Pit Viper theme. The
Kobe 8 has many different areas to customize and with these Nike took the Pit Viper overlay and made it Mine Grey as well as the outsole. The laces and Nike Swoosh along the side are both matching purple where as the red takes on some of the accents towards the back. Kobe s signature and the midsole are both black with red speckle being featured on the midsole. There has not been a release date for the Nike Kobe VIII (8) Mine Grey for the states yet, but we
will have that for you as soon as possible.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Feb 03, 2018 3:22 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> >>> Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: