Indice del forum

Power Rangers Italia il primo forum italiano dedicato ai POWER RANGERS www.powerrangersitalia.has.it

La primissima community italiana dedicata ai Power Rangers

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

puma shoes
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> >>> PRESENTAZIONI
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
RoyBeck

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 29, 2018 7:38 am    Oggetto:  puma shoes
Descrizione: puma shoes

Joining alongside the recent Posy Green
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
and Burgundy variants is this Blackout edition of the Puma Disc Blaze. The German sportswear company has surely garnered a lot of attention with the silhouette s newest makeups, in addition to the forthcoming Camouflage pack.As with all aforementioned models, this particular rendition sports a simplistic two-tone colorway, with Black dominant across its sleek nylon, vegan upper. The stealthy shade is further utilized for its distinctive no-lace disc system, as well as its inner lining. Completed and offset by a White Trinomic midsole unit that is adhered to a gum outsole, look for this classic iteration of the Puma Disc Blaze at Puma retailers overseas now.

PUMA takes one of their most popular silhouettes in the Disc Blaze and updates it in two different styles for their 2015 Camouflage Pack. The Disc Blaze has a distinctive structure that you either love or hate, but this new look may change some opinions. The pack is a solid way to introduce some variety into your collection.The shoe is made with either an all-camo upper or all-camo mid-sole in a classic Green and modern
Grey colorways. The Green piece shows a printed camouflage pattern against a breathable mesh upper with Forest Green over-lays throughout the body. A thick White Trinomic mid-sole sets it off. The Grey option has a more subtle looking upper with various shades of Grey and Black with contrast coming from the camo laced mid-sole.The pack will available at select PUMA retailers worldwide
soon.

Brooklyn We Go Hard has made some magic happen with Puma once again, this time wining and dining the Puma R698 silhouette. The vintage looking runner has been given a go with three new nubuck, mesh, jersey and leather constructed models, and BWGH x Puma couldn t have done a better job dressing them up.The first look that BWGH x Puma go for is soft and simple, in which the silhouette works a cream colored White base with minimal contrasting. The duo then transitions into deeper tones, outfitting the second Puma R698 silhouette in a medium shade of Grey. While light Blue accents work themselves into that iteration, dark Blue envelopes the entire upper of the third look. The BWGH x Puma collab will be arriving at select
Puma outlets on January 31st for $180.

Following its initial look, an editorial viewing of the latest Puma Disc Blaze is presented, as the ubiquitous reflective finish graces one of Puma s flagship silhouettes for its latest iteration this season. As seen in the gallery above, the iconic runner is constructed with a Silver motif featuring 3M accents throughout. An additional 3M splatter design is implemented for the midsole and side guards, while its leather overlays are entirely covered with the shimmering reflective material.Topped off by a Silver mesh toebox and a 3M underlay, subtle touches of Black are seen on its distinctive lacing system, as it rests atop a tonal and comfortable Trinomic sole unit. Find this eye-catching reflective Silver Puma Disc Blaze now at select Puma retailers globally.

Recently, PUMA decided to bring back their classic Becker silhouette into the new year for a more casual footwear option. The tennis based sneaker will now come in two more colorways that are both sure to be instant classics. If you re a fan of PUMA and are looking for an easy to wear piece, you may have just found it.A quick look at the pack shoes that each sneaker is crafted with a quality upper with tonal overlays along the toe box area and heel panel. The contoured stripe logo contrasts each respective colorway coupled by the offsetting White mid-sole. Select branded hits are shown along the body highlighted by the shiny foil side portion hit.The pack is now available at select PUMA stockists worldwide.

PUMA celebrates the career of the legendary German professional tennis player, Boris Becker, with their retro Becker OG Leather
sneaker. The revived silhouette returns in a classic manner with a two tone colorway situated on a premium quality construction. Retros like this don t come around often so we recommend you don t sleep.The sneaker is dressed with a all-over quality White leather upper with contrast coming from the Red contoured stripe logo along the body and the foil branded hit placed above it. A tonal branded White mid-sole sets the base for the piece while the brands secondary logo is placed along the heel panel in a matching
Red.The sneaker is now available online at select PUMA accounts.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 29, 2018 7:38 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> >>> PRESENTAZIONI Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: